EXPLORING NEW YORK, NEW YORK FOR THE FIRST TIME
What do you do when you’re in Connecticut, with nothing to do for the day, a train station with a route to Grand Central, & three friends up for exploring? You go to New York for the day that’s what!
Enjoy these clips from a day back when my co-workers and I had a day off (we could not due to a private event at our venue) on the road and we jumped on a train to New York City to explore around. This was my first time in New York and was amazing. I cannot wait to go back and explore more parts of the city I was not able to see!
For my first time in New York, and on a day trip, I seemed to tick all the boxes.
- Arrived on a train into Grand Central 🚊
- Tourist photos in Times Square 🌆
- Drinks at The Boathouse ⛲️
- Stroll down billionaires’ row 🎩
- Haggled with a street vendor 🤑✔️
- The BEST Ramen 🍜✔️
- Running through rain to catch the last train 🚉✔️